Mobile and Internet usefulness, impact and Efficient for Farming Sector
Internet and Technology is revolutionary since last three decades globally and it has changed the social life, businesses and impact of economic development of the...
Internet and Technology is revolutionary since last three decades globally and it has changed the social life, businesses and impact of economic development of the Country; India is get digitalization of every sectors and businesses are reaching to global platform and local businesses are available on as ecommerce businesses and all kind of productions are online to purchase and sell; there are many internet, software and technology developer companies top of performer organization in the world.
There are major five benefits of internet as below.
- Paperless work and business culture development
- Telecommunication and data transformation become global
- Data conservation and management become easy and speedy
- Tradition local businesses convert into global business management
- Internet bring Social, Educational, Individual and Culture Major Transformation
Mobile Phone is another useful and best invention in the world, We use to landline gadget which has a number and we can call to local, STD and international calls; But internet technology with mobile telecommunication taken the world to the next phase of HiTech data transformation of 2G, 3G, 4G and now coming with 5G soon to the nation.
There are some important benefits of mobile phone as below.
- Wireless Communication and Mobile Instruments changed the civilization
- Worldwide communication and connectivity bring the world at speed, efficient and effective life style
- Vast Mobile application availability which can have better options to sale services, products and concepts in business of every sector in economy
- Mobile Technology is having incredible computing technology and it is cheap and keeps life and businesses well organized
- Mobile Technology and social media networking portal and application has been change the people’s life to understand, living and perspectives
Mobile technology and internet transformed the all industries in terms of business inhouse management, traditional marketing to internet marketing, legal attributes, coverage and business management. Farming and Agriculture sector has better exposure and implementation of technology; Farmers are connected with generally with traditional technique of farming and agriculture end to end business processes.
There are 58% percent Indians are engaged in agriculture business; Agriculture and Farming Sector paying 18% of GDP participation in economic development; 11% Agriculture production got increased in last 15 years. Indian is top three on production of milk, dry fruits and fish production worldwide. India is largest country in the wheat production.
There are major benefits of using mobile technology and internet for farming and agriculture business.
- Agriculture And Farming Information portal publish by Indian Government
- There are technology and Application availability to check the soil quality
- Information availability of crops, machineries, online training and Good Agricultural Pesticides
- Facility of Environment and Weather Forecasting Mobile Applications
- Agriculture Market Intelligence like Pricing, production availability, procurement, nearest market and competitive benefits
- Getting Easy of government portals electronic certification of Earned Exports and Imports
- Having proper, timely and accurate information of government schemes and programs for farmers online applications, SMSs and portals news
- Livestock and inventory management software and management
- Social Media marketing to increase the sales of fruits and vegetables directly from farms
There are many challenges are facing by Indian farmers and it has better chance to get some best invention by technology of internet and mobile phone; which can improve the Indian agriculture sector till 2030; India will have higher side demand of agriculture products in next decade and Indian government expecting to be independent in agriculture and farming products;